Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I am so very thankful for all the wonderful blessings I have been given.
Here is a list of what I am thankful for with my company.
- I have a job.
- I have a wonderful Boss.
- I have a great Team Lead.
- I have Domestic Partner Benefits.
- I have a phenomenal team who are very smart and helpful.
- I have a newly appointed General Manager who I believe can get Sales and help us become successful.
- I enjoy what I do in this company and like how I make a contribution.
- Overall, I enjoy working with every single person within my Location.
What are you thankful for?
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
I must say, the Wii is pretty cool. Thus far we have purchased several games but have found ourselves going back to the Hot Wheels game. It rocks! We are now on the Hot Shot level and are still working hard at it.
Wii rocks. It's the way to go.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
"What to do when the rain won’t come? If you’re Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue, you pray."
I am grateful that my Govenor knows the source of Rain and how to get it.
Today I will be praying at 11:45 here at the office since I cannot be amongst my fellow Georgians praying for rain at the Capitol.
If anyone wants to meet up with me, come to my desk at 11:45Am and we can pray together (maybe in the foos room or somewhere).
Friday, November 9, 2007
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Since then I have been eating one a day. I don't even put anything on it like butter or sugar. It's fabulous all by itself.
They're great. All I do is....
1. Wash it
2. Wrap it
3. Cook it in the microwave for 3 minutes
4. Let it cool for 2-3 minutes
They're Great! Thanks GrantBob!