Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fudge Bar

I often wonder why people do the things they do.
Earlier this week I noticed that a fudge bar may have fallen out of the box. I just observed, didn't do anything about it.
Today Bear and I went to get a Fudge bar. I said, it's open. Debating in my mind, that's not good. He said, awe, it's ok. He also said, it would be funny if someone licked it and put it back. At that moment I pulled the bar out of the package and found it with a big bite out of it.
I'm tellin ya, you can't make this stuff up. For riz.
Why? Why would someone take a bite and put it back and leave it for days? Now, if there was a bite taken from it and it then was left on the counter, I would know who to go to. But this?
I'm clueless. Needless to say, Bear took this pic and I threw it away. So you, whoever is looking for that last bite of fudge bar. Get a new one.

2 comments:

Carla Dockery said...

HAHA! That is really funny. I think a book should be written on common office courtesy. Including a whole chapter on, shared Fridge/freezer space. And of course a chapter on bathroom manners.

Hans said...

Whose fudge bars were those? Were you supposed to be in there? What's going on around here?!