Thursday, August 9, 2007

Mrs. ScrappyClause



Mrs. ScrappyClaus also visited my cube.


There is a song that goes a little like this....


You better watch out, you better not cry. You better not pout, I'm telling you why. ScrappyClaus is coming to town.

She sees you when you're sleeping, she knows when you're awake. She knows if you've been good or bad, so be good for goodness sake.


Ya know, being the good ScrappyClaus that she is, she knows that I am a musician and a dancer. So I can really feel the love in this gift.


What she doesn't know is that my beautiful wife LOVES this statement and it means a lot to her. So, this will be taken immediately to my home and hung in a very special spot. I believe that there is a special spot in our bedroom where this would fit appropriately.


Another note, my Love has a mug that looks like this....
She uses it faithfully and this is what her mug says....
Dance as though no one is watching you.
Love as though you have never been hurt before.
Sing as though no one can hear you.
Live as though heaven is on earth.
-Sousa

No comments: