Friday, August 24, 2007

Open Mouth Insert Foot


Well, TGIF!

I often have moments of Squeak. However, this morning was extra special. By that I mean, I say things, such as the following, that is a little off.

# 1 - This morning while I was walking into the office I stopped by Rookie's cube because there was some commotion on the other side of his cube wall. I stopped and said, Rookie, is DeszBob being nosy this morning.

#2 - Not much later while speaking with Spice, we were discussing her recent fame on TV. I mentioned how I was star struck and how I was going to bat my eyebrows at her because she is now a Big TV Star.

Now that you have a little more context to the stories, I will explain what I meant to say.
#1 - DrezBob was being noisy
#2 - Bat my eyelashes

Slight changes in the words, but overall, it was big differences.

Anywho, that's pretty typical of Squeaky. Yay me!

No comments: